Monday, April 14, 2003

This weblog has moved to http://www.arseburgers.co.uk/blog/. Please update your links and bookmarks.
This site itself will remain because....... well why not? All of the archives have moved across to the new site, which is fully searchable. So if you're looking for something specific I said, your probably best looking over there.
Regular readers may notice a bit of a hatched job on the sidebars. I have removed a number of links. I have done this for 2 main reasons.
1) It increases the outgoing link value for Google, thus increasing the importance of those linked pages in Google's search results.
2) Ditto, Blogshares.


that's a nice rock!

me:

sex:male
age:30
status:married
children:3

Listening:
Barry Diston:Unreleased Stuff

Reading:
Weblogs
Terry Pratchett
Maps

Watching:
Bugger all at the mo, to be honest

reach me


my other sites

Mobile Disco www.theaardvark.co.uk VAT Advice Baby Gift Boxes

recommended

www.barrydiston.com

caveat

worth repeating?

habitual haunts
regular reads







Powered by Blogger and proud of it!

archives