Saturday, April 05, 2003

New Layout - This evening's project has been the layout for the new weblog. It has gone far better than I could have hoped for, thanks primarily to the discovery of an excellent template at CSS Colouring Book. Wanna take a peek? OK. I've got a test page up on the new arseburgers.co.uk domain. Take a look. Please let me know what you think.
Still haven't definitely decided on a title but for the purposes of the test layout I've gone for theaardvark.


that's a nice rock!

me:

sex:male
age:30
status:married
children:3

Listening:
Barry Diston:Unreleased Stuff

Reading:
Weblogs
Terry Pratchett
Maps

Watching:
Bugger all at the mo, to be honest

reach me


my other sites

Mobile Disco www.theaardvark.co.uk VAT Advice Baby Gift Boxes

recommended

www.barrydiston.com

caveat

worth repeating?

habitual haunts
regular reads







Powered by Blogger and proud of it!

archives