Tuesday, January 07, 2003

Yesterday morning, at about this time (06:45) I would have posted the following. Unfortunately Blogger was having a hissy fit and refused to let me post.

Wish me luck as you wave me goodbye! - OK, so I'm not exactly off to was (the title is a quote from an old WWII song) but in 20 minutes I'm off to start my new job.
I don't mind telling you that I'm a little nervous. Its been 6 months since I was made redundant and over 2 years since I did the sort of technical work I'm going to be doing again. I know that I should be able to pick it all up again with no hassle, but still....
Yesterday, in the middle of dinner, I had an anxiety attack. It doesn't help that I'm feeling under the weather at the moment with a really nasty cold.
So, I can't hang around here too much longer. I'm off. I'll let you know later how it goes.


that's a nice rock!

me:

sex:male
age:30
status:married
children:3

Listening:
Barry Diston:Unreleased Stuff

Reading:
Weblogs
Terry Pratchett
Maps

Watching:
Bugger all at the mo, to be honest

reach me


my other sites

Mobile Disco www.theaardvark.co.uk VAT Advice Baby Gift Boxes

recommended

www.barrydiston.com

caveat

worth repeating?

habitual haunts
regular reads







Powered by Blogger and proud of it!

archives