Wednesday, January 08, 2003

Media Savvy - Sharon and I got phones with photo messaging recently. Mine came before NYE and Sharon's arrived today.
Today I sent her:
Connor at 6 monthsMy desk at workMy view on the way home

And as a reply I got shown what was waiting for me when I got home:
The kids!

Whilst Orange continues the free photo messaging offer then this could be quite cool. I can't say as I'd pay for it though.


that's a nice rock!

me:

sex:male
age:30
status:married
children:3

Listening:
Barry Diston:Unreleased Stuff

Reading:
Weblogs
Terry Pratchett
Maps

Watching:
Bugger all at the mo, to be honest

reach me


my other sites

Mobile Disco www.theaardvark.co.uk VAT Advice Baby Gift Boxes

recommended

www.barrydiston.com

caveat

worth repeating?

habitual haunts
regular reads







Powered by Blogger and proud of it!

archives