Wednesday, January 08, 2003

Day 3 - Don't worry, I won't keep this up for long. Yesterday at work was better, if only because my could is receding. However, I still spent most of the day feeling tired and drained of energy.I hope that this is only temporary and that I can overcome it. I know in the past that this feeling has been a major cause in my lack of motivation, or maybe its a symptom?
I really want to do well in this role. I really need to do OK to continue to support my family. I have to overcome the lack of motivation that sets in as soon as a job becomes routine. I hope that the fact that the new company is very small (6 people plus me) and friendly will go some way toward cracking this.


that's a nice rock!

me:

sex:male
age:30
status:married
children:3

Listening:
Barry Diston:Unreleased Stuff

Reading:
Weblogs
Terry Pratchett
Maps

Watching:
Bugger all at the mo, to be honest

reach me


my other sites

Mobile Disco www.theaardvark.co.uk VAT Advice Baby Gift Boxes

recommended

www.barrydiston.com

caveat

worth repeating?

habitual haunts
regular reads







Powered by Blogger and proud of it!

archives