Tuesday, October 15, 2002

I am number ONE! I've done it. I've finally done it. I have made it as the Number One search result on Google for not just one but two search phrases (that I am aware of).

The first is intentional and is supposedly more impressive because its a single word search. Aardvarkzilla is the top result for the search phrase Arseburgers! If you wish to help in my cause to remain the top result for this most excellent of swear phrases, please link to me using the word arseburgers as the link. You can do so by cutting and pasting the following: <a href="http://aardvarkdj.blogspot.com/" title="Aardvarkzilla and his completely pointless quest." target="_blank">arseburgers</a>. Thank you.

The second is totally unintentional and was discovered via my hits log. I am terrible at memory. Which seems kind of appropriate really.


that's a nice rock!

me:

sex:male
age:30
status:married
children:3

Listening:
Barry Diston:Unreleased Stuff

Reading:
Weblogs
Terry Pratchett
Maps

Watching:
Bugger all at the mo, to be honest

reach me


my other sites

Mobile Disco www.theaardvark.co.uk VAT Advice Baby Gift Boxes

recommended

www.barrydiston.com

caveat

worth repeating?

habitual haunts
regular reads







Powered by Blogger and proud of it!

archives