Tuesday, August 06, 2002

Wetting the baby's head. Last night I finally got chance to go out with a few friends and celebrate Connor's arrival in the style traditional for new fathers. I had fully intended to just have a few drinks and be back by 10.30pm. Instead I crawled in with 2 friends at 1am completely paralytic and in the middle of a huge giggling fit. Sharon, bless her, was totally cool about it even when I passed out on a chair and she had to chat to my mates until they left at about 3am. I regretted it slightly this morning when I had to get up at 9 o'clock to drive Chloe to a holiday drama club.
That's what friends are for. In true drunk bloke style I spent about half an hour last night making my friend, who is expecting his first child in 2 months time, promise that he would phone me if ever he felt down or couldn't cope after the birth.


that's a nice rock!

me:

sex:male
age:30
status:married
children:3

Listening:
Barry Diston:Unreleased Stuff

Reading:
Weblogs
Terry Pratchett
Maps

Watching:
Bugger all at the mo, to be honest

reach me


my other sites

Mobile Disco www.theaardvark.co.uk VAT Advice Baby Gift Boxes

recommended

www.barrydiston.com

caveat

worth repeating?

habitual haunts
regular reads







Powered by Blogger and proud of it!

archives