Wednesday, August 07, 2002

They stole my brain! I can't explain why, but I've had real trouble concentrating on anything for the last few days. It feels like trying to think through cotton wool. Minutes drift by into hours and still I've got nothing achieved. Sharon's starting to put her foot down now and give me a list of things to achieve each day as a way of kick starting my head. Today I managed 3 out of the 4 objectives she set me but I also got a lot of admin for the disco done too. I caught up on 3 weeks worth of contracts and invoices. Hopefully I should get paid a shed load of cash soon.
Keeping it under lock and key I haven't told Sharon that I keep a blog. To start with there was no specific reason to mention it. I didn't think it was going to be as big a thing as it is (not that its a massive part of my life). However, since she got out of hospital, she became suspicious and asked me directly. In a split second decision, I denied it. Why? Well that's as big a mystery to me as it is to you. There is nothing here I would not want her to read. My life is an open book to her. She may not be 100% happy with everything that I do, but I do not wish to have any secrets from her. I suppose its just that I wanted something in the maelstrom that has been my life recently that is mine. Something to which I can retreat without having to explain myself.
Anyway, immediately after denying keeping a blog I regretted it. As I said, I have no wish to have any secrets from my wife. Thankfully, on Sunday she told me that she what I was up to. She was a little upset I wasn't 100% honest but I think we've sorted that out now. She is still respecting my privacy and, despite that fact that I have invited to read through these ramblings, had decided not to. But I do now talk to her about what I write and read here and on the blogs I visit.


that's a nice rock!

me:

sex:male
age:30
status:married
children:3

Listening:
Barry Diston:Unreleased Stuff

Reading:
Weblogs
Terry Pratchett
Maps

Watching:
Bugger all at the mo, to be honest

reach me


my other sites

Mobile Disco www.theaardvark.co.uk VAT Advice Baby Gift Boxes

recommended

www.barrydiston.com

caveat

worth repeating?

habitual haunts
regular reads







Powered by Blogger and proud of it!

archives