Saturday, August 10, 2002

How nervous am I? Ok, so this shouldn't be anything to stress about, but for the first time since Connor was born Sharon has gone out and left me "holding the baby". She's just gone shopping for an hour because she needs a break from the children for a short while. But suddenly the responsibility has made me a little nervous. Why? With two kids already, its not like its something I've never done before, just that Connor's a little younger than James was when I first looked after him.


that's a nice rock!

me:

sex:male
age:30
status:married
children:3

Listening:
Barry Diston:Unreleased Stuff

Reading:
Weblogs
Terry Pratchett
Maps

Watching:
Bugger all at the mo, to be honest

reach me


my other sites

Mobile Disco www.theaardvark.co.uk VAT Advice Baby Gift Boxes

recommended

www.barrydiston.com

caveat

worth repeating?

habitual haunts
regular reads







Powered by Blogger and proud of it!

archives