Saturday, August 10, 2002

The Game (I lost!). Okay, I'm gonna tell you about 'The Game'. I have no idea where or when this started. I found out about it online about 6 months ago. I'd quite like to know the origins of 'The Game' because it is intensely irritating.
Firstly, a disclaimer - anyone who decides to join 'The Game' cannot blame me for any psychological damage caused
Okay, there is only one rule to 'The Game' - if you think about the game, you lose. When you lose you have to declare it; you have to say out loud "I lost". Once you've said that, anyone else playing the game around you will lose and will have to declare it too.
Once you've forgotten about 'The Game' you stop losing.
As I am telling you about 'The Game' I have lost and so are you because you're thinking about 'The Game'. But you will go away and forget about 'The Game' and you will stop losing. Until someone says something or you see something that makes you think of 'The Game'.


that's a nice rock!

me:

sex:male
age:30
status:married
children:3

Listening:
Barry Diston:Unreleased Stuff

Reading:
Weblogs
Terry Pratchett
Maps

Watching:
Bugger all at the mo, to be honest

reach me


my other sites

Mobile Disco www.theaardvark.co.uk VAT Advice Baby Gift Boxes

recommended

www.barrydiston.com

caveat

worth repeating?

habitual haunts
regular reads







Powered by Blogger and proud of it!

archives