Wednesday, August 14, 2002

Asta la Siesta Baby! Just took a huuuuuuge nap with Connor lying on my chest. How nice is that! There is something incredibly comforting and relaxing about having a baby lying on your chest. I'm a great believer in the Siesta anyway. I think corporate lunch hours should be extended to 2 hours and rooms provided to relax and lie down. There is some proof that this actually improves productivity.
Unfortunately the real aficionados of the siesta, the people of the south-Mediterranean and Latin America, have been abandoning it in favour of Americanised / Anglicised working hours. Shame.


that's a nice rock!

me:

sex:male
age:30
status:married
children:3

Listening:
Barry Diston:Unreleased Stuff

Reading:
Weblogs
Terry Pratchett
Maps

Watching:
Bugger all at the mo, to be honest

reach me


my other sites

Mobile Disco www.theaardvark.co.uk VAT Advice Baby Gift Boxes

recommended

www.barrydiston.com

caveat

worth repeating?

habitual haunts
regular reads







Powered by Blogger and proud of it!

archives