Sunday, July 14, 2002

Search me! As you may know, I've been having problems getting my business website listed on Google despite trying for over 3 months. So I was a trifle amazed yesterday when my Google Toolbar was showing a Google Page Rank of 4/10 (not a bad ranking) for this site and my tracking program showed referrals from Google searches.
And then, just 2 hours later my Page Ranking disappeared and I could not get this site to show up on any Google searches. Strange, I thought and a little disappointing. So this morning (rather this afternoon when I got up) I was pleased to see the Page Ranking was back and applied across all of the archives. I even did a couple of searches which I knew would return this site. Lo and behold it was there. I've finally made it I thought.
Nope! Once again, this evening I have no Page Ranking and the site does not show up on any of the searches. Even the ones which had resulted in the hits I'd noticed earlier.
So what's the gen? Does Google hate me or what?


that's a nice rock!

me:

sex:male
age:30
status:married
children:3

Listening:
Barry Diston:Unreleased Stuff

Reading:
Weblogs
Terry Pratchett
Maps

Watching:
Bugger all at the mo, to be honest

reach me


my other sites

Mobile Disco www.theaardvark.co.uk VAT Advice Baby Gift Boxes

recommended

www.barrydiston.com

caveat

worth repeating?

habitual haunts
regular reads







Powered by Blogger and proud of it!

archives