Thursday, July 04, 2002

Empty. Sharon's mum has had the kids overnight for the second night in a row tonight. Despite the extra work it would have been to get home and get them into bed, despite the tantrums that Chloe throws because she's upset and worried about her Mum, despite the fact that Jimmy would have woken me up at least twice during the night and got me out of bed before 7am, I miss them and I wish they were here. The house feels dead without them.
Full. Real dairy ice cream and Belgian chocolate sauce. An excellent short term distraction from what ails you. Sometimes I understand what some of my friends mean when they say I should have been born gay or female.


that's a nice rock!

me:

sex:male
age:30
status:married
children:3

Listening:
Barry Diston:Unreleased Stuff

Reading:
Weblogs
Terry Pratchett
Maps

Watching:
Bugger all at the mo, to be honest

reach me


my other sites

Mobile Disco www.theaardvark.co.uk VAT Advice Baby Gift Boxes

recommended

www.barrydiston.com

caveat

worth repeating?

habitual haunts
regular reads







Powered by Blogger and proud of it!

archives