Thursday, July 04, 2002

Does my opinion matter to you. In my inbox this morning was the following:
Hello
I found your site via my page tracker.If you're going to talk about me, please at least it be something nice.The nice thing about blogs is reading about people with lives completely different from yours , the bad thing is people who write about your page on theirs like they are some sort of critic or something.
Zoe


My reply:
It was not my intention to upset or insult you and what I wrote was not a critique or criticism of your site. It was merely a comment on whether or not your site was the kind of thing I personally wish to read. As such it says far more about me than it does about you, and that is, perhaps, the point of my weblog. There was nothing in the statement that was in any way derogatory to you.
Regards
theaardvark




that's a nice rock!

me:

sex:male
age:30
status:married
children:3

Listening:
Barry Diston:Unreleased Stuff

Reading:
Weblogs
Terry Pratchett
Maps

Watching:
Bugger all at the mo, to be honest

reach me


my other sites

Mobile Disco www.theaardvark.co.uk VAT Advice Baby Gift Boxes

recommended

www.barrydiston.com

caveat

worth repeating?

habitual haunts
regular reads







Powered by Blogger and proud of it!

archives