Monday, July 01, 2002

Affordable Time Travel. I found the The Time Travel Fund today. You know, its such an audacious and ingenious idea that I was almost tempted to give it a go. the basic premise is this: If you invest a small amount now (they ask for $10), in 500 years time it will be worth $$$$$BILLIONS$$$$$! On the assumption that time travel has been invented by this point, it would be enough to pay for them to travel back in time to collect you to take you to the future. It kept me amused this afternoon.
Voyeurism. There's something distinctly seedy about spying on other peoples search phrases. Especially when they are searching for things like three dead trolls in a bag
, lolita joy and elvis costello lyrics.
Darwin Awards. I've just received my Darwin Awards newsletter. It has kept me entertained for months. If you've never been over to the site, it's well worth a look.


that's a nice rock!

me:

sex:male
age:30
status:married
children:3

Listening:
Barry Diston:Unreleased Stuff

Reading:
Weblogs
Terry Pratchett
Maps

Watching:
Bugger all at the mo, to be honest

reach me


my other sites

Mobile Disco www.theaardvark.co.uk VAT Advice Baby Gift Boxes

recommended

www.barrydiston.com

caveat

worth repeating?

habitual haunts
regular reads







Powered by Blogger and proud of it!

archives