Sunday, June 23, 2002

You ever think about a mistake you made in the past and how it made other people think of you? When my first wife was ill I made joke about the inherintance I would get when she died (she was terminally ill). It was within the context of the conversation at the time and it was a joke that she had made herself. However, it was completely inappropriate, said without forethought and it upset her considerably. She died 2 months later. Recently I can't get it out of my head that I really upset her and I don't know whether it changed her opinion of me. At the time I was so wrapped up in the care that she needed that I'm not sure we really talked at all after that incident. She may have gone to her grave hating me and not have said anything. And there's nothing I can do about it now.

While i was surfing today I came across the blog of someone else who's not been feeling too well but I guess it puts my problems into perspective: Vincent? My brother? Someone to whom I'm supposedly connected by blood? I hate him.

Just been watching an old Men Behaving Badly Xmas Special which has had me in stitches and cheered me right up. Just in time to go to bed.


that's a nice rock!

me:

sex:male
age:30
status:married
children:3

Listening:
Barry Diston:Unreleased Stuff

Reading:
Weblogs
Terry Pratchett
Maps

Watching:
Bugger all at the mo, to be honest

reach me


my other sites

Mobile Disco www.theaardvark.co.uk VAT Advice Baby Gift Boxes

recommended

www.barrydiston.com

caveat

worth repeating?

habitual haunts
regular reads







Powered by Blogger and proud of it!

archives