Tuesday, June 25, 2002

Worry & Stress. Sharon phoned me at midday today to tell me she was in the hospital. The consultant is worried about the effect that the baby is having on her caesarean scars. Apparently it's causing her to have weak contractions. So they're keeping her in tonight and will review it in the morning but she could be there for a while. Apparently it's quite serious, they've even given her steriods to promote the development of the baby's lungs just incase they have to deliver him early.

Family. Aren't family superb? We've not been getting on with Sharon's mum just lately, but when it came down to it she was there and had the James for the day and Chloe for the evening. I've got the kids at home tonight but tomorrow I've gotta go to Luton ready for a job interview on Thursday. You know, I'd love to have just one month were nothing major happened. But, when all is said and done, I've got it easy compared to Sharon.

Nurses. Having spent the day in hospital, Sharon was full of praise for the nurses and doctors. You hear a lot these days about the state of the NHS but, at the end of the day, the UK has one of the best state provided health care systems in the world.

Nothing funny today. Do you wanna do my ironing for me?


that's a nice rock!

me:

sex:male
age:30
status:married
children:3

Listening:
Barry Diston:Unreleased Stuff

Reading:
Weblogs
Terry Pratchett
Maps

Watching:
Bugger all at the mo, to be honest

reach me


my other sites

Mobile Disco www.theaardvark.co.uk VAT Advice Baby Gift Boxes

recommended

www.barrydiston.com

caveat

worth repeating?

habitual haunts
regular reads







Powered by Blogger and proud of it!

archives