Sunday, June 30, 2002

Saturday. Sharon is still feeling uncomfortable but seems to be a lot happier for being at home. Everybody is chipping in and helping out with the kids and the house work. some friends had James and Chloe for 2 hours and my Mum turned up today and ran off with all the ironing (probably about 3 weeks worth to be honest). Tonight I've got my first disco for a couple of weeks and Sharon will be in the house on her own. I'm not particularly comfortable with the idea but the discos are our only source of income now. I've got another DJ helping out tonight so that if I need to rush off he can take over.


that's a nice rock!

me:

sex:male
age:30
status:married
children:3

Listening:
Barry Diston:Unreleased Stuff

Reading:
Weblogs
Terry Pratchett
Maps

Watching:
Bugger all at the mo, to be honest

reach me


my other sites

Mobile Disco www.theaardvark.co.uk VAT Advice Baby Gift Boxes

recommended

www.barrydiston.com

caveat

worth repeating?

habitual haunts
regular reads







Powered by Blogger and proud of it!

archives