Wednesday, June 26, 2002

Hospital At 5 o'clock this morning Sharon started having contractions without actually going into labour (don't ask, because I probably couldn't answer). The doctors gave her Pethadrin to stop the contraction which left her a little disorientated (at one point she was seeing bunny rabbits in the ward - I asked but they refused to give me any, spoil sports). If Connor arrived now he would be 5 - 6 weeks premature. There is talk about delivering him soon but the longer they can leave it the better for Connor. Unfortunately, no-one seems to know what is going to happen.
This is supposed to be my last week at work and I've got loads to hand over bit it doesn't look like I'll be making it in much. I was also supposed to have an interview tomorrow for a new job. It never rains when it pours does it?
My head is swimming with 1001 different things I'm supposed to be doing. Unfortunately I can't get any of them to stand still for long enough to actually remember what they are.
The only good thing to happen is that Chloe and James are being very well behaved whilst their Mummy is in hospital making it so much easier to look after them.


that's a nice rock!

me:

sex:male
age:30
status:married
children:3

Listening:
Barry Diston:Unreleased Stuff

Reading:
Weblogs
Terry Pratchett
Maps

Watching:
Bugger all at the mo, to be honest

reach me


my other sites

Mobile Disco www.theaardvark.co.uk VAT Advice Baby Gift Boxes

recommended

www.barrydiston.com

caveat

worth repeating?

habitual haunts
regular reads







Powered by Blogger and proud of it!

archives